For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited, LLC is seeking a full-time Commercial Project Manager with experience in the casework industry. Don't miss this opportunity to grow with us!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing customer orders for production
- Managing and guiding commercial casework projects post sales through to completion
- Responsible for (but not limited to):
- Reviewing project plans
- Submitting shop drawings and submittals
- Coordinating production with customer requirements
- Managing change orders and communications between production and customer
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- Minimum of 4 years previous construction experience
- Extensive knowledge of cabinetry
- Knowledge of 20-20 Design software (preferred) and/or other CAD software
- Previous kitchen design experience is a considerable plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent customer management, communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Why work for us?
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401K plans
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision plans
- Professional Development Training
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive pay based on experience