For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading expert in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited LLC is seeking a full-time experienced Commercial Casework Fabricators to join our team. These individuals should love working with their hands, enjoy variety in their daily duties and be passionate about building cabinetry and custom closets. In this role, you will be working with saws, edge banders, CNC machines, case clamps and assembly of custom cabinets. This is a career opportunity, and your contributions will make a difference in this medium sized shop. We are looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals who will take advantage of this opportunity to grow with us!
The company offers top dollar for qualified candidates, and compensation will be based on experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Familiar with fabrication of plastic laminate products, and finishing techniques
- Handle a wide variety of projects related to cabinetry and custom closets.
- Eagerness to learn and master one or more trades: Manufacturing of laminate cabinetry and closets, CNC Machine Operator, Commercial Saw Operator, and/or Cabinet Assembler
- Create high quality products using a range of materials
- Operate specialized manufacturing and fabrication tools and machinery
- Complete high quality manufactured output in a timely manner
- Work as part of a collaborative, tight-knit team
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- 1+ year(s) of prior manufacturing or construction working experience is a big plus
- Flexible skill set for custom wood working, and manufacturing
- Physically able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to read blueprints and tape measures (or ability to learn)
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Creative, takes initiative and passionate about their work
- A valid driver's license
Why work for us?
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision plans and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday off with Pay!
- 401K plans
- Professional Development Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full-time, Monday – Friday: 7am-3:30pm
- $18.00 or higher per hour, based on experience
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.