For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited LLC is seeking a full-time General Craftsman to join our team. This person should love working with their hands, enjoy variety in their daily duties and be passionate about learning new skills and mastering a trade. In this role, you will be aiding in (1) cabinetry manufacturing & installation, (2) custom piece manufacturing like reception desks, and (3) countertop fabrication & installation made from stone, wood, and solid surface materials. This is a career opportunity, and we are looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals who will take advantage of this opportunity to grow with us!
The company offers top dollar for qualified candidates, and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Candidate will assist in areas that have the greatest need
- Handle a wide variety of projects related to cabinetry and countertop manufacturing and installation
- Eagerness to learn and master one or more trades:
- Manufacturing & Installation of custom wood and laminate cabinetry, countertops, and closets
- CNC Machine Operator
- Solid Surface Countertop Fabrication & Installation
- Stone Countertop Fabrication & Installation
- Commercial Saw Operator
- Create high-quality products using a range of materials, including wood and laminate
- Familiar with fabrication of plastic laminate products, Corian and finishing techniques
- Operate specialized manufacturing and fabrication tools and machinery
- Complete high quality manufactured output in a timely manner
- Work as part of a collaborative, tight-knit team
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- 1+ year(s) of prior manufacturing or construction working experience is a big plus
- Flexible skill set for custom wood working, countertop fabrication and manufacturing
- Physically able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to read blueprints and tape measures (or ability to learn)
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Creative, takes initiative and passionate about their work
- A valid driver's license
Why work for us?
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plans
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision plans
- Professional Development Training
- Monday – Friday
- $18.00 or higher per hour, based on experience