For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading expert in Custom Cabinetry and Counter Tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited, LLC is seeking experienced full-time Kitchen & Bath Designers. Don't miss this opportunity to grow with us, while working and living near the beach! We are looking for ambitious Designers who excel at delighting customers with great designs at an attractive price. Earnings potential is $100k+.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow Residential and Commercial Builder accounts
- Develop proposals and designs that are economically attractive to potential customers.
- Meet with clients to determine intended functionality, needs, and desired outcomes for their project
- Provide expert consultation in designing cabinetry and be able to offer high-quality suggestions based on current trends and customers’ needs and budget.
- Create design plans which detail the layout and appearance of all installations and appliances/furniture
- Act as liaison between the Company and customers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain overall ethical, confidential, and productive practices within the organization. Integrity and Teamwork are the key guiding principles of the Company.
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- Established Designer with a passion for new business development
- Experience working with builders and large commercial contractors
- Excellent sales, relationship, and customer management abilities
- Positive, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of 20-20 design software is a big plus
- Understanding of cabinet production and assembly is a big plus
- Monday – Friday: 8am- 4pm
- Compensation potential is $100k +
Why work for us?
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and your Birthday off with Pay!
- 401K plans with employer match
- Professional Development Training
- Working in supportive “family” style environment.