For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited is seeking a Warehouse Handler & Delivery Driver to join our fulfillment and delivery team. This team handles the intake, storage, and organization of inventory and materials for our business, as well as the delivery of products to jobsites. We are looking for a motivated, team-oriented individual who will take advantage of this opportunity to grow with us!
The company offers top dollar for qualified candidates and compensation will be based on experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manually lifting, carrying, and moving heavy materials and boxes around the warehouse
- Unloading and loading trucks with heavy materials and boxes
- Assist with pallet and box organization in the warehouse
- Driving company trucks and delivering materials to job sites
- Work as part of a small, tight-knit team
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work
- Physically able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hour shifts
- A valid driver's license
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Monday – Friday7am-3:30pm
Why work for us?
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plans with employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans, life insurance
- Professional Development Training
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.