For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading experts in custom cabinetry and counter tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Our business is seeking an experienced full-time Warehouse Lead to join our team. This individual will manage the receiving of all inbound shipments and assorted materials, warehouse storage and organization, and customer order preparation for loading and delivery. This is a key position within our warehouse team which works alongside our team of manufacturers and installers on our high-volume custom home materials business. This is a career opportunity for professionals with a passion for project and warehouse management. We are looking for a motivated, team-oriented individual who will take advantage of this opportunity to grow with us!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee warehouse operations and delivery personnel, ensuring daily tasks are assigned, monitored, and executed
- Coordinate with freight carriers to oversee all inbound deliveries and outbound shipment fulfillment
- Complete associated paperwork and delivery quality assurance, reporting any product defects or damages to the Scheduling Manager
- Manage a 3 to 5 person team
- Troubleshoot real-time issues with projects
- Ability to train new teammates
- Work as part of a small, tight-knit team
- Receive and put away inbound freight
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- Must be highly organized
- 1+ years of warehouse management experience
- Must be able to consistently lift 60+ pounds
- Flexible skill set and adaptable problem solver
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Creative, takes initiative and passionate about their work
Why work for us?
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plans
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision plans
- Professional Development Training
- Monday – Friday