For over 50 years, Cabinetry Unlimited has been the leading expert in Custom Cabinetry and Counter Tops throughout the Delmarva region. With over 1,000 projects completed yearly, we know that customizing a kitchen and bathroom is no simple task!
Cabinetry Unlimited, LLC is seeking an experienced B2B Sales Professional with Construction Industry experience. Don't miss this opportunity to grow with us, while working and living near the beach! We are looking for an ambitious sales professional who excels at providing General Contractors with professional advice and solutions that meet their project’s needs. Earnings potential is $100k+.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow Commercial Builder accounts
- Develop proposals that are economically attractive to potential customers.
- Meet with clients to determine intended functionality, needs, and desired outcomes for their project.
- Become trusted “go to” person for commercial clients by demonstrating unquestioned integrity and serving customers interests
- Provide expert consultation in problem solving for the client and offer high-quality suggestions that meet design intent and budget.
- Create design plans which detail the layout and appearance of all installations and appliances/furniture
- Act as liaison between the Company and customers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain overall ethical, confidential, and productive practices within the organization. Integrity and Teamwork are the key guiding principles of the Company.
Please note this list includes key duties and responsibilities but is not intended to be comprehensive. Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may be necessary for success in the position.
- 4+ years of B2B Sales experience in the Construction Industry with a passion for new business development
- Ability to understand Blueprints
- Ability to understand and work with spreadsheets to analytically develop alternative options and solutions to benefit both customer and company.
- Ability to understand and manage large scale projects.
- Excellent sales, relationship, and customer management abilities
- Positive, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented attitude
- Preferred: Experience working in the industry with builders and large commercial contractors
- Full-time: Monday – Friday
- Compensation potential is $100k +
Why work for us?
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and your Birthday off with Pay!
- 401K plans with employer match
- Professional Development Training
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.